2022 GNA Summer Training Programs
Looking for a Nordic training team with world-class coaching for the summer? Gunstock Nordic Association (GNA) in Gilford, NH offers Junior, High School, and College athletes a summer training program with Olympic Gold Medalist and coach Nina Gavrylyuk.
Training will include technique work with video analysis; technique, power, and speed work on rollerkis (classic and skate); ski walking and bounding; cycling; running and hiking; gym and outdoor strength and endurance sessions.
Video analysis is used to identify inefficient technique and to outline proper movement and positioning.
For more information or to register, please e-mail
If you plan to enroll in a Summer Training Program with GNA, please email so that we may help determine which program best fits your needs and if space is still available. Print and complete the GNA 2022 Summer Training Form (includes Code of Conduct, Liability Waiver, Medical info and Release) – one form required per athlete.
2022 GNA Summer Training Program Schedule
Training Camp for Junior Skiers (12+ Age Group)
July 18–22, 2022
Work directly with coach Nina Gavrylyuk to perfect your skiing technique and learn how to build your strength and endurance for the next ski season.
- athletes who want to improve their Nordic skiing
- This is a co-ed camp
- Lunch is provided each day, however athletes should bring their own snacks and drinks
- Each day there will be mixture of dryland and rollerski training sessions
- Ideally, athletes should bring their own rollerski equipment, but we may be able to borrow some from other GNA members during this week
- Other fun activities too… details TBD
- Camp fee is $200
Registration is open, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Overnight Rollerski Camp in Craftsbury, VT
August 8–13, 2022
Work directly with coach Nina Gavrylyuk to perfect your skiing technique on the new rollerski circuit at the Craftsbury Outdoor Center. Geared for skiers who are 16 and older. This camp is limited to only 12 skiers, so register early!
- Cost – Fees varies based on participation in GNA Summer Training
- This is an all-inclusive camp, which including lodging and the amazing meals served at Craftsbury dining hall.
- Note: all camp participants must be fully vaccinated
- Additional camp details
- Direct coaching form Nina, who will be staying onsite with the athletes.
- Strength training and other dryland training sessions to be scheduled throughout the week.
- Opportunities to enjoy other activities offered at the Craftsbury Outdoor Center during down-time, including: mountain biking, trail running, and hiking.
- Camp is limited to only 12 athletes.
- Skers should have experience with rollerskis and have both skate and classic rollerski equipment.
- Open to non-GNA affiliated skiers, but GNA skiers will be given first priority to regsiter.
- To register please e-mail us
3 Additional Options for High School & College skiers:
- Full Time
For athletes wishing to train 5–6 days per week while living here full-time. This option includes some double sessions.
Program dates: June 14–August 28, Cost: $600
- 2–3 Days per Week (also available for 10–13 year old skiers)
For those of you who cannot participate in the full-time option, we offer training 2–3 days per week.
Program dates: June 14–August 28, Cost: $350
- Design-Your-Own Training
Mini camps or individual days as they fit into your schedule.
Program dates June 15–August 28, Cost: $20 per practice.
Nina Gavrylyuk coaches our summer training programs. Nina is a three-time Olympic Gold Medalist, and she has been coaching at GNA since 2003. Some of her athletes have gone on to qualify for the US Junior Nationals, the US Scandinavian Cup team, and the US World Junior Team. They’ve won Junior National titles and medals, skied for NCAA Division I teams, and qualified for the NCAA Championships. Nina’s experience, knowledge, and coaching ability are assets to all who train with her.