Competitive Bill Koch League (BKL) XC-Level Program
Tailored for junior skiers up to J3 (approximately age 13 and under by December 31)
- Weekly professional coaching and training from Olympic gold medalist Nina Gavrylyuk (held weekdays)
- Waxing and coaching at select BKL and NENSA events
- Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, 3:00 – 5:00 pm
- Sat-Sun, 9:00 – 11:00 am
- Additional sessions during Christmas and February vacation weeks
Cost $500.00 (NENSA membership fee is not included)
- Part-time - $300
This program is geared for junior skiers who want to participate in races and improve their Nordic skills.
Gunstock Nordic Association Winter Membership Fees
For more information about all of our programs and fees, please download our GNA Membership Information flyer. In addition to GNA’s annual membership fees, all members are required to join NENSA, the umbrella organization for Nordic skiing in the region. NENSA covers GNA’s liability insurance for all athletes who participate in club events and activities.
- Click here to join the New England Nordic Ski Association (NENSA) »
- If you plan on racing here a link to NENSA’s Race Entry Form »